If it’s a basic ADSL or NBN connection right up to a dedicated network or Fiber service you require, our experts can assist you to ensure you get the best possible speeds to drive productivity and efficiencies within your business.
- Get the fastest possible speeds
- Guaranteed superfast downloads and uploads speeds
- Run multi-platforms.
- Suitable large-scale multi-site connectivity.
- Our SIP Trunks allow you to deploy IP telephony using your existing phone system or Unified Communications platform.
- SIP Connect is compatible with our hosted Telstra IP Telephony solution so you can use both premise-based and hosted equipment to create a hybrid solution tailored to suit each site.
- This means your organization can utilize the benefits of IP Telephony with high security, increased efficiency, and reduced maintenance costs.
- You can also have the latest IP voice functions, while reducing call costs with on-net calling.
- With SIP Trunking in place of traditional phone lines, you can future-proof your PBX and control office phone costs.
- With our Telstra Business Systems SIP Connect plans, you can pay from $108 per month for 36 months and enjoy:
- Standard local calls
- National long distance (STD®) calls
- Calls from your fixed line to mobiles
- This is to standard numbers while in Australia.
- Mobile devices are changing very rapidly. Whether its handsets, tablets or wireless data devices you need, our specialists will assist you in choosing the right device for you.
- Latest models available.
- Do you want to link your main business landline number from your mobile handset? Ask us!
- Large range of laptop models to suit your organization’s requirements.
- Fast and reliable, Telstra ADSL broadband provides your business with great value internet.
- ADSL is available in almost every region of Australia.
- Choose from Traditional ADSL or Naked DSL services.
- Plus, you have the option for a free modem and free setup on selected plans. All backed by expert Australian technical support.